Take your desktop charging to the next level with the Satechi 165W USB-C 4-Port PD GaN Charger, featuring Gallium Nitride (GaN) technology to power up to four devices simultaneously. Equipped with four USB-C PD ports to support multiple power configurations up to 165W, the 165W USB-C 4-Port PD GaN Charger can easily power the MacBook Pro M1 at full speed or the iPad Pro setup on-the-go, to keep working while charging.
Powerful GaN Tech
Features next-gen Gallium Nitride (GaN) technology, replacing previous silicon-based semiconductors, to provide faster charging and better power efficiency.
Charges Four Devices at Once
Equipped with four USB-C PD ports with power distribution that automatically adjusts according to the ports and devices connected: 100W, 100W/60W, 60W/60W/45W or 100W/30W/30W, 60W/45W/30W/30W, up to 165W total.
Includes Desktop Stand
Its sleek space gray design complements any workspace with a detachable power cord for easy storage and a convenient stand to securely dock the charger at the desk.
- Compact charger with four USB-C-ports and up to 165W
- Features powerful, more efficient GaN technology
- Charges up to four USB-C PD devices at once – up to 165W total
- Worry-free charging with over-temperature, current, voltage
- Automatically adjusts power distribution: 1 x USB-C PD connected - up to 100W; 2 x USB-C PD connected - up to 100W/60W; 3 x USB-C PD connected - 60W/60W/45W or 100W/30W/30W; 4 x USB-C PD connected - 60W/45W/30W/30W
- Compact size & sleek space gray design
- Voltage: 100V-240V
- Dimensions: 10 x 3,1 x 7,1 centimeters
- Weight: 340 grams